The Investment Committee focuses on a number of groups of artworks, belonging to different categories, such as particular movements, periods or themes, as well as including opportunist acquisitions. The particular expertise and passion of each member of the Investment Committee is reflected in the investment strategy.
- The portfolio is diversified with a global mandate, focusing on artists who are active at the heart of the art world in: Europe, the USA, Great Britain and Hong Kong.
- The fund aims to exclusively buy the absolutely finest works of art.
- The Investment Committee identifies artists and works of art with strong indications of future value accretion over the next 5–10 years.
- Art that has the potential to increase considerably in value as a result of collaboration with the most prominent galleries, major planned institutional exhibitions, and in association with dramatic social change that will have a positive impact on price performance.
Examples of groups and selections that are part of the fund can be seen below.
- Women artists
- Artists from minorities
- Artists who are reappraised by the market as a consequence of a revision of art history
- Established artists who are represented at the 20 foremost galleries in the world
- Up and coming artists who are represented at the 40 foremost galleries in the world
- The 50 most established artists around the world